Monday 21 April 2008

Tattoos and body modification!


I am all for tattoos I think if you really want one then you should be allowed to. It is an expression of who you are, (can you tell I have several!).


I have many friends some of whom are heavily painted. They have them EVERYWHERE! My favourite one is black flames on a certain persons neck. (very nice!)


However I do think that it can be taken too far for example, Cat Man (Yes that's right Cat Man!) He not only has cat patterns tattooed all over his body but he has had whiskers implanted to his face, wants tiger fur transplanted onto his body and has changed his name by deed poll to Cat Man! Now it's none of my business but surely those wanting to go under this sort of transformation need to be assessed to discover the reasons behind it.


As I said I have several tattoos but I am not at the stage where I want bat wings transplanted or horns on the top of my head (although I've seen that done!)

To see Cat Man for yourself go to

No comments: