Tuesday 8 April 2008

Sex Taboos Men Vs Women




Obviously there are many differences between men and women, but I am interested in how each gender views sex. I know that I am in danger of offending some people and not all agree with the views of their particular gender.

Having spent hours trawling the Internet looking for sites on this subject I found an interesting page, (although I am unsure of how scientific the research was!!!!)

This page not only deals with the different views of sex but all sorts of topics in a humorous way.


http://www.monster-island.org/tinashumor/humor/mvs.html

According to this site "Women prefer 30 - 45 minutes of foreplay. Men prefer 30 - 45 seconds of foreplay. Men consider driving back to her place as part of the foreplay."

Unfortunately even the humorous statements may have a grounding in fact!!!!

No comments: