Tuesday 29 April 2008

Comment one

I am a smoker and cannot believe your attitude.
The smoking ban really hasn't affected my life that much so for all those who thought 'Ha we have one up one the smokers' well not in my corner! I'm sorry if you think this post is unfair in it's comments but I was told to say it as I felt it. I am a considerate smoker I do not do it around people who don't smoke, if I smoke in the street I am usually away from other people, it is my decision to do it, I take responsibility for it but do not apologize. I understand what your brother says I enjoy it too and that is not just down to the fact it's addictive. You don't understand completely if you have never experienced it.
I don't mean to be evil but seriously if you're old enough to be at university you are old enough to get a job, rent a flat and then your brothers activities wouldn't affect your life at all.

http://cant1touch1this.blogspot.com/index.html#4418566701703440279

No comments: